By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the 'Agreement'). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website and exit immediately.
We are not able to identify the age of persons who access and use our website or subscribe to our newsletters, etc. You further represent and warrant that you are over the age of legal majority and you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions of use herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Website (as well as for use of your account by others). You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
Although WOW KITCHEN (Subsidiary brand under the name Radha Kishan Vijay Kumar) makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our website information, regrettably changes and errors do occasionally occur and we reserve the right to change, modify and / or update these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. These changed / modified / updated terms will become effective once posted on the website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the revised terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions of use govern your use of the website, and all applications, software, services etc. available on the website, except to the extent any services are the subject of a separate agreement.
2. We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise provide information directly to us.
For the purpose of promoting our other products and services, we will be sharing your information with our marketing team
4. We also collect information on or through this Website that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used. For example, we collect personally identifiable information to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, to mail e-newsletters and to contact winners of contests and promotions.
5. You are at liberty to decide whether you want to provide such information to us. If you choose not to provide all or portion of such information, we may not be able to provide some or all of the services that you require. If you give us your consent to do so, we will send you Website and Mobile push notifications about our special offers, news, upgrades and new products/services, as mentioned in more detail in the below paragraphs.
7. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities, affiliates and subsidiaries. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
8. The information gathered may be used to personalize and continually improve your shopping and viewing experience at www.WOW Kitchenkitchens.in
9. We use your information to assist to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and, display relevant content and customer reviews, or recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We may also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abusive/objectionable behaviour on our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Our website sometimes includes sweepstakes or other promotions offered by us or jointly in collaboration with other company(ies), and we may allow you to enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (for example, to register you for the activity, to contact you if you have won, etc.) and with your consent, to offer you products and services of ours and our joint sweepstakes sponsors. In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
10. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
11. The collected information is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy or the purposes of which you have otherwise been informed. This means that once you have consented to our processing of your personal information or data, we will retain your data in accordance with the consent given. If we have not obtained your consent to the processing, the data will only be retained for as long as such a period of time as permitted by law / for the period required in order for us to meet our legal obligations and defend ourselves in legal disputes.
12. We may require to disclose personal information to third parties in order to provide you access to our services, with service providers, who assist us to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. To the extent not already provided, you hereby consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the same. We hereby confirm that we do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
15. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by E-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
16. Our website may link to external sites that may be of interest to you, but that are not operated by us. Please note that when you access any external links from www.WOW Kitchenkitchens.in (including any WOW KITCHEN Kitchens subsidiary sites/ affiliate links mentioned above), they may have different privacy policies specific to those sites. We encourage you to read all applicable privacy policies.
18. Like many other companies, we use "cookie" technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor's computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers and operating systems (e.g., Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors. This information is used to enhance your on-line visits. Under no circumstances do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the site.
19. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of the services. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality and features of this Website.
You can send e-mail to WOW [email protected]
You can send mail to the following postal address:
218A5/6, Rama Market, Pitampura,
Delhi-110034 (Near Madhuban Chowk )
We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
This policy is effective as of DD/MM/YYYY
By accessing the website at https://www.WOW Kitchenkitchens.in/ , the user agrees to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the information on WOW KITCHEN website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WOW KITCHEN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties relating to the information, software, products and services contained in this web site. The materials on the WOW KITCHEN's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. WOW KITCHEN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, WOW KITCHEN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials, software, services on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WOW KITCHEN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WOW KITCHEN's website, even if WOW KITCHEN or a WOW KITCHEN authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on WOW KITCHEN website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WOW KITCHEN does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WOW KITCHEN may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WOW KITCHEN does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WOW KITCHEN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WOW KITCHEN of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
WOW KITCHEN may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with the Website and its contents, including the underlying software, source code or software data, databases, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, photographs, images, logos, brands, custom icons, and other items (the "Content") are the sole property of Sleek or third parties. Our Website’s Content is protected by applicable copyright and other laws.
User represents that with respect to user generated content -
Users who have uploaded content on this Website have represented and warranted that they have the required rights, permissions and/ or authority to permit WOW KITCHEN to use it on the Website. WOW KITCHEN disclaims any and all responsibility and liability in respect thereof and users hereby agree to indemnify WOW KITCHEN against all losses, damages, claims, proceedings, suits or actions and/or other adverse consequences which may arise out of or result in third party claims of infringement of intellectual property rights.
If the content uploaded by user infringes copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, WOW KITCHEN reserves the right to have such content removed or suspended in whole or part, pending enquiry or on a permanent basis. WOW KITCHEN reserves the right, in the appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or block users who repeatedly infringe or are flagged / charged repeatedly with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If a user believes that any material hosted by WOW KITCHEN infringes their copyright or trademark rights, they may flag the same to WOW KITCHEN by emailing on WOW Kitchen[email protected] and providing the following information:
(a) identifying the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed and providing reasonable proof thereof;
(b) identifying the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and unambiguous information reasonably sufficient to allow WOW KITCHEN to locate the material on the Website
(c) information reasonably sufficient to permit WOW KITCHEN to contact the complaining party, such as the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
(d) a statement that the complaining party believes, to the best of his knowledge and in good faith, that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, New Delhi and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.